Shodokan Dojo Training Information Membership Fees / Training Schedule
|Membership Type||Open Course|
|Elementary School Students||6,500円|
|Junior High School / High School Students||7,000円|
|University/Vocational School Students||7,500円|
|Age 65 or Over||8,000円|
Other dojos、companies、schools, and groups interested in special training should contact Shodokan Dojo's office using the contact form here.
If you are a member and intend to be absent from training for more than one month, please contact Shodokan Dojo so that training fees are not applied to your account.
- Shodokan Dojo members who act improperly or indecently could face expulsion.
- Unauthorized use of membership cards is strictly prohibited.
- In the event your membership card is lost or damaged, a new card will be reissued.
- Your membership card must be returned if you withdraw your membership from the dojo.
- Membership fees and monthly fees should be paid in advance。
- Injuries or accidents that may occur during training are covered by sports insurance.
|Class||Day of the Week||Time|
|General Members||Early Morning Class||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||7:00~8:00|
|Afternoon Class||Monday, Saturday||14:00~15:00|
|Evening Class||Monday through Saturday||19:00~20:30|
|Open Mat||Monday through Saturday||20:30~21:30 (dojo closes at 22:00)|
|Sunday Morning Class||Sunday||10:00~11:30|
|Sunday Afternoon Class||Sunday||13:00~14:30|
|Juvenile Members||Morning Class（Elementary and Junior HS）||Saturday||11:00~12:00|
|Kid's Class (Elementary Students Grades 1-3)||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||16:10~17:00|
|Junior's Class (Elementary Students 4th year and above)||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||17:10~18:10|